Welcome to Dr. Dassan’s Ayurveda! By using our website or receiving any services from us, we understand that you have read, understood, and are willing to stick to our terms and conditions.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect all the necessary data about you during the website registration process including name, email address, contact number, and other personal details like postal code, demographic information, and facts about the web pages you access, the web links you click, how frequently you access the web site and other browsing data.
INDIAN CONTRACT ACT 1872
The Indian Contract Act, 1872 prohibits the use of the website by anyone who is “incompetent to contract” under that law. If you are under 18 but at least 13 years old, you may only use the website with the consent of a parent or legal guardian who also admits to being bound by the terms of this agreement. If they have registered as users, your parents or legal guardians may transact on your behalf if you are under the age of 18. Any item that is intended for adult consumption and whose sale to minors is prohibited by applicable law is not authorized for you to purchase.
You are only allowed to access and use this website for your own personal purposes but you may not download or modify any part of it without first getting our written consent. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; or any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices. Any derivative use of this website or its content, downloading or copying of account information for the beneﬁt of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You speciﬁcally agree that you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit and otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose without our written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the website and its affiliates without written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing www.drdassansayurveda.com or trademarks without our written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
To place orders on the website, all users must register and give us their personal information. In order to receive notifications related to purchases you make from the website, you must keep your account and registration information up to date and accurate. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the customer agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt-out either by unsubscribing on receipt of the first letter or by contacting customer service.
All the products listed on the website will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
CANCELLATION BY WEBSITE / CUSTOMER
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. The cut-off time begins when the order has been placed and ends when the order has been dispatched from our end. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Once the order has been dispatched from our end, it cannot be canceled. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders with/ without providing any notiﬁcation to the customer. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
In the case of any free offers provided by the company, It shall stand implied that the purchase of the product offered as free will not be eligible for purchase. On breach of such conditions, the respective order would be deemed as canceled.
YOU AGREE & CONFIRM
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the website, its affiliates, consultants, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and l or other afﬁliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this website.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- Before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- That all calls To/From from Dr. Dassan’s Ayurveda may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
- The customer agrees to receive updates, order confirmation and promotional messages / SMS / email/call for current and future offers from Dr. Dassan’s Ayurveda.
- You agree that you shall not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations and code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person‘s use or enjoyment of the website.
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to this website.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights without the permission of the owner.
- Deceive, mislead or provide any contact information which is incorrect
- Communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate any person
We endeavor to make every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Modiﬁcation of Terms & Conditions of Service/ User Agreement
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use/ User Agreement without any prior notiﬁcation to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using this Website. However, if you continue to use the website, you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modiﬁed terms of the user agreement.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jalandhar shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be ﬁnal and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.