This herbal remedy helps in activating the pancreas & helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin, through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen
This herbal remedy helps in activating the pancreas & helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin, through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen.
- It has protective and restorative effects on pancreas.
- It removes irritation and weakness as well as increases sense of well being.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is useful in the numbness of hands and feet and makes the nervous system very strong. It reduces kapha and promotes normal blood glucose levels.
- It helps in removing complications like weakness, exhaustion & tension due to diabetes.
- It helps in protecting the patient from excess thirst, frequent urination, loss of body weight, blurred eye vision, tingling sensation, tiredness, and infections of skin, gums and urethra.
- This Ayurvedic medicine helps in strengthening the immune system and increases hope as well as self confidence.
If patient is taking insulin or allopathic medicine then he/she should test the level of his/her blood sugar in two weeks after intake of this medicine. If the level of diabetes (sugar) becomes normal then the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced gradually. Develop the habit of brisk walking and doing regular exercise is advocated.
-Avoid junk food.
-Avoid refrigerated water.
-Avoid Ice-Creams and soft-drinks.
-Avoid increased intake of sugar/sweets.
Develop the habit of brisk walking and doing yoga is advocated. Additional intake of Turmeric (Haldi), Bitter gourd (Krela), Methi & Jamun is suggested.
-1-2(5 to 10 gms.) full teaspoon twice a day, 30 minutes before meal with fresh water/milk or as directed by the physician. For any further queries, contact our helpline.
-Madhudim is proven to be safe, which ensures patient compliance even on a long term administration.
-Proportionately decrease or increase dosage according to age, history or severity of the disease.
-Undertake treatment for minimum 30 days and after experiencing a greater degree of relief, continue the medication according to history and severity of the disease.
-Do not overlook the symptoms of diabetes.
-Monitor your sugar and B.P. regularly.
-Undertake brisk walking in the morning and do regular yoga and exercise.
-Avoid excessive sex.
-Ignorance may prove fatal. Consult your doctor.
-Anupan: with water.
-Route of Administrations: Oral
-Side Effects: Not Reported.
-Adverse Effects: Not Reported.
-Drugs Interactions: No clinically significant drug interactions have been reported till date.
-Special Warnings: None.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Foul smelling, vaginal itching, soreness or irritation
- Vaginal discharge (White or yellow)
- Redness and swelling of the vulva
- Burning with urination
- Frequency (urinating more frequently)
- Bleeding (secondary to severe inflammation), headaches, fatigue, pain in the stomach and constipation too, drastic fluctuations in the hormonal levels of the body could also be responsible for the various leucorrhoea symptoms in pregnancy.
- Pain in Back or thigh region
- Infections from bacteria, fungi or other parasites. Urinary tract infections are also very common female discharge causes.
- Injuries or trauma to the vagina, the womb or the cervix, which is very common during pregnancy
- Lack of cleanliness or poor hygienic measures
- Irritation from objects like an intrauterine contraceptive device
- The use of sprays, lubricants or jellies
- Contraceptives used by men or women which could cause irritation
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Following a diet that is low on nutrition
- Drinking Alcohol
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Diseases like Diabetes, Anemia
- Indigestion and Constipation
Effective in treating Vaginal Infections; Leucorrhoea, Habitual and non-habitual abortion’s complications, all types of leucorrhea, cervix infections, Vaginal Infections, Hormonal Imbalance, treats complications of ovaries and uterus & empowers them.